PRINCIPLE BEHIND THE POLICY
The complaint policy is based on following principle to ensure that it is operated in a consistent, fair and nondiscriminatory way.
1. Complaints from the students or their parents should be handled fairly, promptly, confidentially.
2. The staff must behave in a courteous manner and should respond to the complaints positively.
3. A record must be kept of all the complaints and must be notified to the senior management.
4. All the complaints must be acknowledged within 7 working days.
5. The procedure for filing the complaints should be publicly displayed, reviewed and evaluated periodically.