WHO ACCEPTS IELTS?
IELTS is recognised by thousands of employers, academic and government institutions in countries all over the world, including UK, Australia, Canada and New Zealand, America, Singapore etc.
The IELTS test is flexible and suitable for all levels. Study for the level you want to achieve the score you require, whatever be your goal: to study at university, get a job or apply for a visa. More than 900,000 people a year use the IELTS test to help them achieve their goals.
IELTS focuses on communication in real-life through reading, writing, listening and speaking helping you to use English in real-life situations confidently.
Due to its high quality controls, IELTS is accepted by thousands of organisations inover 135 countries.
- Universities, schools, training colleges, tertiary institutes
- Government departments and agencies
- Professional and industry bodies
- Multinational companies and employers
If you are thinking to study or immigrate abroad, IELTS is the obvious choice as -
- IELTS is accepted by most UK, Australian, Canadian and New Zealand academic institutions for higher and further education.
- IELTS is increasingly accepted by European academic institutions where English is used for study.
- In the USA the test is recognised by over 3000 institutions (including the Ivy League universities).
- IELTS is required for emigration to Australia, New Zealand and Canada.
- IELTS is recognised by employers worldwide as proof of English language proficiency and is used for recruitment, promotion and training.
For further queries visit: