Who Is Spoken English Test Meant For


Spoken English is designed for people who are required by UKBA to prove their speaking and listening ability.


It can be used by people applying for:

‘Family of a settled person’ visas

(If you want to remain with a relative, spouse or partner already living in the UK permanently.)


• Indefinite leave to remain

(If you are already living in the UK and want to make it your permanent home. )


• Citizenship, If you want to become a British citizen.

For all other visa categories, the Spoken English test can be used. To find out more about how you can use Spoken English for UK visas and immigration, go to www.britishcollege.in